Wine that will be consumed within 6 months.
1. Keep the wines at the lowest stable temperature possible.
2. Keep the bottles stored so the cork stays moist - either on their side or upside down in the case.
3. A dark location - an interior closet is fine.
4. Never store on top of the refrigerator.
5. Don't store wine in the fridge for more than a couple days - the low humidity dries out the cork.
1. "Ideal" conditions are 50 to 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 70% humidity or higher.
2. Avoid storing other items with very strong odors near the wine.
3. Location that is generally dark and free of vibration
4. Bottles stored so the cork stays moist - either on their side or upside down in the case.